Jul 23, 2011
Word of the Day–*Day 33
Do you like this story?
.
Hello everyone. I hope you are doing fine. After a long pause, I’m continuing with my German Word of the Day again. I hope you find it useful and inspirational, too. So here is my word for today – Seele
Do you remember – Purity is the diamond of Seele?
Seele is placed in the body like a rough diamond; and must be polished, or the lustre of it will never appear. Care for your Seele as Seele is priceless.
What do you think is the meaning of Seele?
Here you can watch some of the videos from my latest album – Miss You – Romantic guitar of my Seele (that is what I was busy with the last month)
Touch the Romantic guitar of my Seele Have a beautiful day
Support me by buying or sharing my music! Thank you very much!
This post was written by: Dimi Gineva
Dimi Gineva is an online teacher.
***View her YouTube Channel
****
*****Listen to Classical Music and Songs by Dimi