Sep 11, 2011

The verb “haben” Song - part 1


Share |

.

Whether you are looking for inspiration or to learn some German words, you are at the right place Red heart

My idea in my classes is, to get inspired and to learn. I think when you enjoy doing something, when you have fun, it is much easier to remember the things and if we add to that a little bit of inspiration, I believe the results will be great Star

So here is something which I have created for fun  - The verb “haben” (to have) Song  - part 1 (version 1) Note

Hope that you will not only have fun, but will remember some German words, as well Smile

I love creating such songs since my childhood :-) And they were especially useful when I was a student and had exams in Maths. The theorems and their proofs were very long and difficult. So to remember better them, I turned them into songs and sang them before the exam. In that way, the boring process was funny and productive and most importantly - successful. I passed my exams :-) That was just by the way :-) Have to record some of these Maths theorems again in the future just for fun :-)

So here is one more version of this same part about haben Smile The main difference is the background. In the first version, it was my pen on the notebook, and in the second one, the sounds of two pens clinking together :-)

What do you think? Do you want this song to continue? Which version do you prefer?

And now, let's see if this song was useful to you, too :-) Can you make sentences with the verb to have - haben in German :-)

My sentences: Ich habe a wonderful friend. Er hat a wonderful smile :) Ich habe another beautiful friend. Sie hat a beautiful smile, too. Ich habe kitten, as well. Es hat cute smile, too ;) so where is *du? :-) Oh, du, my friend, du hast  a lovely smile, too Smile

Waiting for your sentences with haben :-) and wishing you a great new week filled with lots of good luck in all you do :-)

Best wishes,

Dimi

P.S. About the end of the videos, there is one spelling mistake :-) you *have a big smile now and you had a big smile, too :-)