Oct 21, 2011

Challenge – part 2


Share |

.

Are you ready for the new challenge? Winking smile 

*The new quiz will come next week. Meanwhile, you can check your knowledge with the words from the last quiz *

And here is the new challenge – to create a story or a simple text with the last words: Angst, Furcht, Mut, ängstlich, furchtsam, mutig, Geschäft, Himmel, Stern, Liebe, ich liebe dich, ich vermisse dich, Lied, Erinnerung, Änderung, schwach, Schwäche, immer, Schatz, Freund, Freundin, Freunde, Freundschaft, Unterschied and the verb haben

From these words, you have to use in your text as many as you can and of course, any other German words you know, or to write your text fully in German Smile

Here is my attempt called You are Special to Me Red heart

No more *Angst or *Furcht. I won’t be ängstlich or furchtsam anymore, because you are next to me. And when you are next to me, I feel strong and *mutig. I feel I can touch the *Himmel and take the *Sterne with me to shine. I’m not *schwach. Your *Liebe and *Freundschaft give me this strength. Your *Liebe and *Freundschaft  really make *Unterschied in my life, they are like a *Schatz to me. *Ich vermisse dich sehr. You know that. In my *Liede, *Erinnerung, you will *immer be  there. My heart will *immer *vermisst you. 


You are Special to Me  is available for FREE download to all my fans at: http://www.reverbnation.com/dimigineva

This is my way to say YOU are Special to Me Red heartThank you!